Sunday 8 February 2009

Recce trip planning

Not long to go now until the recce trip, and still trying to work out our itinerary. Visit to the office/HR and to a potential school are a must, as will be a drive round some residential areas to see if we fancy living in any of them. That for me is the exciting bit! Also going to pay a visit to a supermarket to see how much cooking I'm going to have to relearn (not that I have particularly extensive cheffery skills at the moment!).
Mr.B keeps telling me that I'm not going to like the place we're going to visit (and potentially live) and he's worried that I'll change my mind about going, so I'm just hoping that it's not as bad as he makes out. Mind you, I did grow up in the 'grim north' as opposed to him in the 'soft south' so our opinions of what makes a place nice or not don't always match!

No comments:

Post a Comment