Sunday 8 March 2009

Packing

Feeling mighty pleased with myself this evening - got a piece of software called Delicious Library that lets you scan in the barcodes of your books or cds etc and catalogues them all for you. So today I have managed to scan and pack all our cds (useful to know exactly what is in each box). I've also scanned in 5 boxes of books that were packed up a few months ago when we reorganised the girls' bedrooms, and am all ready now to begin packing up the rest of them. Minor problem in that I kept coming across books I haven't read in such a long time, but I managed to restrain myself! At least I now know where they all are if I want them though.
Mr.B has also made a start today on decorating the 2 small bathrooms, so it feels like we're making progress. Which is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment